Opened on the Glasgow, Yoker and Clydebank Railway.
Open on the Glasgow to Helensburgh.
This is a relatively modern island platform station dating from 1960, the electrification of the line. The approach to the Yoker Depot starts from this station.
This same approach also was the start of the Rothesay Dock Branch (North British Railway and Caledonian Railway) of 1907. There were two connections to this from the line, one at the site of the later station and another to the west.
Garscadden was historically a large estate stretching north to include old and new Drumchapel.
Scotstoun Show Yard
Renfrew Fulbar Street
Whiteinch Victoria Park
King George V Dock Platform
Other railway and industry locations
Clydebank Dock Junction
Scotstoun West No 3 GF
Yoker Signalling Centre
Yoker Shed [CR]
Scotstoun West Junction
Clydebank Dock Yard
Blythswood Shipbuilding Yard
Clydebank Dock West Junction
Albion Motors Ltd
Albion Motor Works
|Location names in dark blue are on the same original line.|