Garngad Yard, a series of dead end sidings, was approached from the south. It was to the north of the former Garngad station and Garngad Goods.
The yard opened in 1904 and required the opening of a second signal box at Garngad, to the south of the station on the east side, named Garngad Subsiduary Signal Box.
It was associated with the new Provan Gas Works branch.
The Garngad boxes were replaced in 1911.
St Rollox [2nd]
St Rollox [1st]
Other railway and industry locations
Sighthill East Junction [1st]
St Rollox Works Shed
St Rollox Top Yard
Germiston Junction Low
Sighthill Yard Junction
Germiston Junction High
St Rollox Works Paint Shop
Sighthill Goods Junction
St Rollox Goods East
|Location names in dark blue are on the same original line.|