This short lived station had a single platform on the east side of the line. It was just to the north of a level crossing close to West Foulshiels farm.
There was a station building, or staff accommodation, by the level crossing on the platform. This was to remain for some time after closure. The closure date here is uncertain.
The trackbed here was prepared for two lines, but only the eastbound line was laid.
To the south of the level crossing was Addiewell Junction, opened around 1869 to the Addiewell Chemical Works. Modifications of this junction in 1894 led to the line being doubled through the former station.
Fauldhouse and Crofthead
| Addiewell Junction|
Addiewell Goods [NB]
Torbanehill Pit No 5
Addiewell Chemical Works
Torbanehill Pit No 2?
Torbanehill Coal Pit No 3
|Location names in dark blue are on the same original line.|