Ferryhill Foundry (1806-1960)
This foundry was owned by J. Abernethy & Co.
The foundry was on the east side of the Aberdeen Railway close to the Wellington Suspension Bridge.
Closure was around 1960.
Aberdeen Guild Street
Other railway and industry locations
Ferryhill Shed [1st]
Denburn South Junction
Craiginches Saw Mill
Craiginches Iron Works
Aberdeen Gas Works
|Location names in dark blue are on the same original line.|