The Dornoch Hotel was opened by the Highland Railway in 1904, two years after the station. The building is three floors and an attic. It was intentionally opened close to the Royal Dornoch Golf Course with a view looking out over the course and coast.
It became a British Transport Hotel and was sold in 1965.
| Dornoch Cathedral|
Dornoch Firth Crossing
Golspie Burn Viaduct
Dunrobin Carriage Shed
Dunrobin Castle [Castle]
|Location names in dark blue are on the same original line.|