Divie Viaduct

Location type


Name and dates

Divie Viaduct (1863-1965)

Opened on the Inverness and Perth Junction Railway.


This disused tall seven arch single track masonry viaduct still stands. The viaduct is 159 yards long with arches spanning 45 ft and 105 ft high.

The original opening plaques have been transferred for display at Inverness station.

The viaduct is south of the former Dunphail station.

Today it carries the Dava Way (Dava Way ).


Viaduct footpath

External links

Canmore site record
NLS Collection OS map of 1892-1914
NLS Collection OS map of 1944-67