Coltfield Platform (1880-1931)
Opened on the Burghead Branch (Inverness and Aberdeen Junction Railway).
This station was on the east side of the line. It was close to Easter Coltfield and a little way to the south of a road bridge. There was a short platform later supplied with a waiting shelter.
'The Wards' is to the north, by the Roseisle Maltings.
Other railway and industry locations
Newton Quarry Siding Signal Box
St Peter^s Kirk and Parish Cross Duffus
|Location names in dark blue are on the same original line.|
|/ /1864||Hopeman Branch (Inverness and Aberdeen Junction Railway)|
|/ /1865||Hopeman Branch (Inverness and Aberdeen Junction Railway)|
Wards renamed Coltfield Platform.