This goods yard was on the north side of the line and approached by reversal. It was a little east of Greenhill Lower Junction. The Bonnymuir Iron Works was immediately to the west of the buffers over Broomhill Road.
The goods yard was renamed Bonnymuir rather than Bonnybridge when the Bonnybridge Canal Branch (Caledonian Railway) opened in 1886.
By reversal from the goods yard the Chattan Stove and Iron Works was reached.
There was a signal box on the south/east side of the line. This closed in 1973.
The road serving the iron works ran on to cross the railway on its way to the Rough Castle Roman Fort.
Bonnybridge Canal Goods
Falkirk Camelon [1st]
| Chattan Stove and Iron Works|
Milnquarter Brick Works
Bonnyside Brick Works
Bonnybridge Silica and Fire Clay Works
Dykehead Firebrick Works
Greenhill Lower Junction
Lochview Foundry Siding
Greenhill Goods [CR]
Greenhill Shed [CR]
Greenhill Creosote Works
Bonnybridge Junction Yard
|Location names in dark blue are on the same original line.|
A Regional History of the Railways of Great Britain: The North of Scotland v. 15 (Regional railway history series)
An Illustrated History of Tayside's Railways
Scottish Central Railway (Oakwood Library of Railway History)