Served by the Blairdardie Waggonway.
This old colliery changed hands many times. It was south east of Blairdardie and west of Knightswood and the Jordanhill estate. Coal and ironstone were mined. It had been worked by Robertson and Harvie and was worked by Merry and Cunningham who closed it in 1879.
A short waggonway connected it to a basin between locks at Blairdardie on the Forth and Clyde Canal.
Scotstoun Show Yard
Whiteinch Victoria Park
Other railway and industry locations
Cowdenhill Western Colliery
Knightswood Brick Works
Jordanhill Brick Works
Netherton Rubber Works
Knightswood North Junction
Skaterigg Brick and Tileworks
Knightswood Rows (Red Town)
|Location names in dark blue are on the same original line.|