This was the junction for the short Bangour [Hospital] branch. A box opened here in 1903 in preparation for the branch opening. The branch was from the Edinburgh and Bathgate Railway, on the north side and approached from the east.
The junction was generously laid out with exchange sidings on either side of the branch line immediately north of the point of junction. The signal box was between the branch and main line. The box closed in 1921 with the branch.
| Camps Junction [NB]|
Middleton Hall Sidings
Roman Camp Oil Works
Pumpherston Oil Works
Broxburn Oil Works
Deans Oil Works
|Location names in dark blue are on the same original line.|
Vanished Railways of West Lothian