Arbroath Joint Goods

Location type

Sidings


Name and dates

Arbroath Joint Goods (1848-2000)


Description

This goods station was to the immediate west of Arbroath station. There was a fine example of a goods shed with four entries to the south. There was a crane and sidings on the west side.

The roof of the shed was in poor condition and the building was entirely demolished in 2008. The sidings remains in partial use until the 1990s.

08/04/2018

Tags

Sidings

External links

Canmore site record
NLS Collection OS map of 1892-1914
NLS Collection OS map of 1944-67
NLS Map
NLS Map