Girvan: The entrance to Art-Deco styed Girvan station in September 2020, shrouded in scaffolding while work takes place to repair the leaking roof.
Dalmally: The Mexican Bean aka BRCW DMU 104325, waits at Dalmally on 13 August 1985 whilst working from Oban to Crianlarich. Photographed from the 0820 Glasgow to Oban train.
Newtongrange: Light but persistent rain on the morning of Sunday 20 September 2020 sees the 0911 Edinburgh Waverley - Tweedbank emerge from below the A7 to arrive at the wet platform of Newtongrange station.
Kilmarnock: Ex-Caledonian 0-6-0 no 57279 brings a down freight through Kilmarnock on 2 June 1954.
Aberdeen Waterloo: Colas 70810 at Aberdeen Waterloo on 6th October 2020, ready to take a rake of tanks on a sightseeing trip round Scotland to Irvine. The train had travelled up the previous day as 6Z42.
Carron Water Bridge [West Carmont]: Repairs to the railway and improvements to the water course at West Carmont.
Carron Water Bridge [West Carmont]: Repairs to the embankment, railway and viaduct at West Carmont.
Hartlepool: An almost missed them, quick shot over the car roof, of 68005 leading 68034, as they enter the curve on the approach to Hartlepool station with the return working to Carlisle ex Seaton Power Station with a nuclear flask wagon in tow. 68034 is now in the TransPennine Express loco pool, along with 68033, but both retain DRS livery.
Edinburgh Waverley: Two morning services from Tweedbank are extended to South Gyle, presumably for the benefit of workers in the Gyle and Edinburgh Park areas. On 23 September 2020 one such passes Waverley's Platform 1 on its way to Platform 20. A Class 158 was attached at the back to give 5 coaches.
Kincardine: Three ballast hoppers parked at Kincardine Station in 2007. They would be loaded at the former power station site and moved to the work site by road-railer.
Caledonian Road and Barnsbury: The Caledonian Road entrance to Caledonian Road & Barnsbury on 21st August 2020. The original station, opened in 1852 as simply Barnsbury, was on the opposite side of the bridge but re-sited by the North London Railway in 1870 with an entrance at the east end on Roman Way. Despite not having an entrance on Caledonian Road, it was renamed Caledonian Road & Barnsbury in 1893. The Roman Way entrance was in the grand style of the NLR. In the late 1960s, when the line was saved from closure, the Roman Way entrance, having survived with unrepaired World War Two 'Blitz' damage, was demolished and this new one built so that the station finally bears resemblance to its name. However, it is reached via a long inclined pedestrian walkway from the platforms that were rebuilt at the same time and have been rebuilt again during the London Overground era.