LU C stock (now withdrawn) with a District Line service from Wimbledon to Edgware Road arriving at High Street Kensington station on 9th November 2013. This station was originally opened by the Metropolitan Railway with the line from Praed Street junction, Paddington to South Kensington on 1st October 1868 but has for very many years now been served by District and Circle Line trains.
Location: High Street Kensington
Company: Metropolitan Railway
Photographer: David Bosher
Contact photographer: David Bosher
Image number: 68220