Camus-na-ha Sidings

Camus-Na-Ha signal box, situated beyond Banavie on the Mallaig extension, was a World War 2 signal box along with Helensburgh Upper, Faslane Junction and Inveruglas. It opened on 15th November 1942 and closed on 21st June 1964
when on the same day the new signal box at Annat Signal Box opened to serve the
paper mill at Corpach. The photograph was taken by the LNER on 5th
August 1946.

Location: Camus-na-ha Sidings

Company: Mallaig Extension (West Highland Railway)

Photographer: PR&PO British Railways (Douglas Blades Collection)

Contact photographer: PR&PO British Railways (Douglas Blades Collection)

Contact editor

Date: 05/08/1946

Image number: 59657


Other photographs of Camus-na-ha Sidings on RailScot