The former goods depot at Stobcross low level, alongside Queen's Dock, looking east towards Glasgow city centre in September 1958. Locomotives in the yard are N15 0-6-2T 69176 (nearest) and J88 0-6-0T 68344, both of 65D Dawsholm shed. The site is now part of the Clydeside Expressway with the supporting wall on the left the only surviving link see image 8590 (which was taken at the west end, this is the east end). [Ref query 6206]. The lines in the foreground are about to cross Pointhouse Road (to the right) to reach the dockside lines. The high level Stobcross Goods can be seen to the left above.
Location: Stobcross Goods Low Level
Company: Stobcross Railway
Contact photographer: G H Robin collection by courtesy of the Mitchell Library, Glasgow
Image number: 49784