East Kilbride

Looking along a deserted platform at East Kilbride in April 1966 with a train of empty stock standing on the left. The line straight ahead to Hunthill Junction, Blantyre, closed as a through route as long ago as 1937 although the section serving the Mavor & Coulson sidings survived until 1966. See image 19680

Location: East Kilbride

Company: Busby Railway

Photographer: G W Robin

Contact photographer: G W Robin

Contact editor

Date: 04/1966

Image number: 47732


Other photographs of East Kilbride on RailScot