Site of the sidings that once served Mavor & Coulson, a company specialising in the development and manufacture of mining and tunnelling equipment. The works was at the end of a surviving section of the through route from East Kilbride to Hunthill Junction, Blantyre, which closed in 1935 (not 1937). This remaining link closed in 1966.
Location: Mavor and Coulson
Photographer: Fraser Cochrane
Contact photographer: Fraser Cochrane
Image number: 19680