A car heading east into Dalkeith along the busy A6094 on 28 August speeds past the bridge that once carried Cemetery Road over the trackbed of the E&DR just west of Dalkeith station. A supermarket and car park are currently being built on the old station site and this bridge is now the only significant surviving artifact from the 1838 Dalkeith branch. See image 39723

Location: Dalkeith

Company: Edinburgh and Dalkeith Railway

Photographer: John Furnevel

Make contact: John Furnevel

Date: 28/08/2013

Image number: 44428

Other photographs of Dalkeith on RailScot