View east along the single platform at Kilconquhar looking towards Elie in 1996. Opened by the East of Fife Railway in 1857 this was the terminus of the line for a while. Kilconquhar station finally closed in September 1965.

Location: Kilconquhar

Company: East of Fife Railway

Photographer: Ewan Crawford

Contact photographer: Ewan Crawford

Contact editor

Date: 1996

Image number: 42322

Other photographs of Kilconquhar on RailScot