Hawick [2nd]

D34 4-4-0 no 62490 Glen Fintaig stands with a train at Hawick in the late 1950s. The locomotive was withdrawn from St Margarets in February 1959.

Location: Hawick [2nd]

Company: Edinburgh and Hawick Railway (North British Railway)

Photographer: Robin Barbour Collection (Courtesy Bruce McCartney)

Make contact: Robin Barbour Collection (Courtesy Bruce McCartney)

Image number: 33462


Other photographs of Hawick [2nd] on RailScot