Penicuik [2nd]

The last freight to visit Penicuik, which had lost its passenger service in 1951. D8561 photographed at the platform of the Midlothian terminus during the early days of April 1967. In the background is the short tunnel under the A701 that once provided a rail link to Bank Mill see image 34469.

Location: Penicuik [2nd]

Company: Penicuik Railway

Photographer: Jim Peebles

Contact photographer: Jim Peebles

Contact editor

Date: 04/1967

Image number: 29992


Other photographs of Penicuik [2nd] on RailScot