Lyneside

The signal box and crossing at Lyneside at the southern end of the Waverley route in the 1960s. Opened as West Linton in 1861, the station was renamed Lineside in 1870, before the change of spelling one year later. Lyneside station closed to passengers in November 1929.

Location: Lyneside

Company: Border Union Railway (North British Railway)

Photographer: Bruce McCartney

Make contact: Bruce McCartney

Image number: 26353


Other photographs of Lyneside on RailScot