Betws-y-Coed

The 1620 service from Llandudno, formed by Arriva Trains Wales unit 150264, drops a large contingent of passengers at Betws-y-Coed on the Conwy Valley line on 12 June 2009. The train will continue from here as the 1701 to Blaenau Ffestiniog. On the right is part of the Conwy Valley Railway Museum, built on the site of the old goods yard. [The name Betws-y-Coed, which translates as Prayer house in the wood, has been spelled with one T since June 1953]

Location: Betws-y-Coed

Company: Bettws-y-Coed Branch (London and North Western Railway)

Photographer: David Pesterfield

Make contact: David Pesterfield

Date: 12/06/2009

Image number: 24092


Other photographs of Betws-y-Coed on RailScot