Former North British Railway non corridor bogie lavatory third coach no 1748 of 1905 which survived into BR ownership as the Edinburgh District Engineers Dept Sleeping Van ED 970012. It is seen in late 1973 at Boat of Garten station having been acquired by the Strathspey Railway and was used for a number of years as accommodation for volunteers. To the right is an ex LNER Gresley First Class Sleeping Car in weathered BR Blue & Grey.
Location: Boat of Garten
Company: Inverness and Perth Junction Railway
Photographer: John McIntyre
Make contact: John McIntyre
Image number: 24132