Ballachulish Shed

Rear view of the old timber built 2-road locomotive shed at Ballachulish in May 2009. When first opened in 1903, along with the Callander & Oban Railway branch from Connel Ferry, the facilities included a coaling stage, water tank and 60 ft turntable.

Location: Ballachulish Shed

Company: Ballachulish Branch (Callander and Oban Railway)

Photographer: Tony White

Contact photographer: Tony White

Contact editor

Date: 05/2009

Image number: 23931


Other photographs of Ballachulish Shed on RailScot