North Leith

The former 1846 Edinburgh, Leith and Newhaven station at North Leith, now the Citadel Youth Centre, in the midst of a revamp, seen looking west along Commercial Street on 15 March 2009. The station lost its passenger service in 1947 but the line itself remained open until 1968. See image 1070

Location: North Leith

Company: Edinburgh, Leith and Granton Railway

Photographer: John Furnevel

Make contact: John Furnevel

Date: 15/03/2009

Image number: 22863


Other photographs of North Leith on RailScot