The old station at Windermere has been converted into a supermarket with the original 1847 building, including this covered entrance, happily surviving the metamorphosis. The line has been cut back only a very short distance and the bus is just leaving the second station on a service for Lancaster.
Company: Kendal and Windermere Railway
Photographer: Mark Bartlett
Make contact: Mark Bartlett
Image number: 21609