The old emankment once used by the Fordell Railway seen looking northeast from a point near Dalgety Bay station on 30 January 2008. The line, which began life as an early waggonway, was originally built to carry coal from the mines on the Fordell Estate to St Davids Harbour on the Firth of Forth. The last coal was shipped from St Davids Harbour in 1946.
Location: Dalgety Bay
Company: Fordell Railway
Photographer: Bill Roberton
Contact photographer: Bill Roberton
Image number: 17865