A westbound Edinburgh - Glasgow shuttle passing the site of Manuel station in July 2007. Originally opened as Bo'ness Junction in 1842, the station was eventually closed in March 1967. The line to Boness, now owned and operated by the SRPS, can be seen on the left beyond the wire fence.
Location: Manuel High Level
Company: Edinburgh and Glasgow Railway
Photographer: John Furnevel
Make contact: John Furnevel
Image number: 15618