The Swanston Street entrance to the low level Dalmarnock station on a Sunday morning in April 2007. The high level route visible behind the station is the remains of the Switchback, which crossed Dalmarnock Road on a bridge off to the left see image 23436. The first Dalmarnock station was opened on this high level line in 1841, but closed in 1895 on the opening of the Glasgow Central route.
Company: Glasgow Central Railway
Photographer: John Furnevel
Contact photographer: John Furnevel
Image number: 14355