These locations are along the line.
This is a two platform station on the East Coast Main Line served by local trains. The main station building is on the eastbound platform. The goods yard and shed were on the north side at the east end, the site is now the car park. The signal box (1881) was on the south side of the line at the east end of the westbound platform.