Stenhousemuir Signal Box (1889-1940)
This signal box was north of Larbert station. It controlled the north end of the loops which started just south of the station and access to Stenhousemuir Siding, just to the north on the east side.
The box closed in 1940 when the area controlled by Larbert station's north box was extended to replace it.
The main line remains open and is now electrified.
Falkirk Camelon [1st]
Bonnybridge Canal Goods
Other railway and industry locations
Larbert Iron Works
Larbert Clay Works
Stenhouse Road Signal Box
Carron Iron Works
Carmuirs East Junction
Denny West Junction
Carmuirs West Junction
|Location names in dark blue are on the same original line.|