Old Ormiston (1856-1868)
Opened on the Jedburgh Railway.
This was a single platform station with a goods yard on the east side, approached from the south. The passenger platform was on the east side of the track. There was no loop.
The station was at Old Ormiston, quite distant from Kirkbank which was on the other side of the River Teviot, nearly a mile away.
The station house still exists, extended on its east side.
Other railway and industry locations
Jedfoot Bridge Viaduct
|Location names in dark blue are on the same original line.|