Note: text in square brackets is added for clarity and was not part of the location's name.Opened on the Morecambe Branch (London and North Western Railway).
Date of change of name assumed.
This junction opened in 1864 when the new link opened west to Hest Bank Junction [1st].
The name changed around 1888 when the south curve from Bare Lane Junction to Morecambe South Junction opened.
Morecambe Euston Road
Lancaster Green Ayre
Carnforth [F and M R]
| Hest Bank Watertroughs|
Happy Mount Park Miniature Railway
Morecambe South Junction
Bare Lane Junction
Lancaster Power Station
Torrisholme East Junction
Lancaster (Carriage and Wagon Works)
Ladies Walk Siding
Euston Road Station Junction
Ladies Walk Sidings
Torrisholme West Junction
|Location names in dark blue are on the same original line.|
A Regional History of the Railways of Great Britain: The Lake Counties v. 14 (Regional Railway History)
An Illustrated History of Carlisle's Railways