Hatton [GNSR] (1896-1932)
Opened on the Boddam Branch (Great North of Scotland Railway).
Note: text in square brackets is added for clarity and was not part of the location's name.
This was a single platform station on the north side of the line. To the west was the goods yard, approached from the south west.
After closure realignment of the A90 through the station site obliterated the passenger part of the site. The goods shed survived for many years as part of a small industrial site.
The location is now a small housing estate.
The station hotel remains to the south of the A90.
Bullers O^ Buchan Halt
Other railway and industry locations
Water of Cruden Viaduct
Cruden Bay Brick and Tile Works
Stirling Hill Quarry
Peterhead Power Station
HM Prison Peterhead
Cruden Bay Hotel
|Location names in dark blue are on the same original line.|