This was a small halt at Wester Greens. There was a very short platform on the east side of the line where the line crossed a drainage ditch.
After 1859 it was an unadvertised halt.
To the south is Spynie Palace , over a mile and a half to the south.
Rifle Range Halt
| Lossie Junction|
Elgin Gas Works
Elgin Shed [2nd]
Elgin East Coal Yard
Elgin East Junction
Elgin Shed [1st]
Elgin Centre Signal Box
Linksfield Level Crossing
St Peter^s Kirk and Parish Cross Duffus
Glen Moray Distillery
|Location names in dark blue are on the same original line.|
The Travellers Joy: The Story of the Morayshire Railway