Fingask Platform (1907-1924)
Fingask Halt (1924-1931)
Opened on the Inverury and Old Meldrum Junction Railway.
This was a short timber platform on the north side of the line, just west of where the line crossed the Lochter Burn. The original name may have been Muirtown.
The halt served Fingask House, just to the north
The trackbed is now a farm track.
Other railway and industry locations
Port Elphinstone Goods
Port Elphinstone Mills
Inverurie Paper Mill
Kintore Sand Pit Siding
Tavelty? Saw Mill
Loanhead Stone Circle
East Aquhorthies Stone Circle
|Location names in dark blue are on the same original line.|