Dalvey Farm Halt (1959-1965)
Opened on the Strathspey Railway.
This halt was at Main of Dalvey, the halt separated from the farm by the main road. The platform was on the south side of the line close to Bridge of Dalvey.
It was a short lived halt created by British Railways to bring more passenger traffic to the line.
Dalvey Farm Halt
Castle Grant Platform
Gilbey^s Cottage Halt
Ballifurth Farm Halt
Knockando House Halt
Other railway and industry locations
River Dulnain Viaduct
Bridge of Carron
|Location names in dark blue are on the same original line.|
A Regional History of the Railways of Great Britain: The North of Scotland v. 15 (Regional railway history series)
Forgotten Railways: Scotland
Old Grantown to Aviemore: Upper Strathspey
Speyside Railways: Exploring the Remains of the Great North of Scotland Railways and Its Environs
Strathspey Railway: Guide book