Opened on the North British, Arbroath and Montrose Railway.
This was a two platform station. The goods yard was on the east side, approached from the north. The signal box was at the north end of the northbound platform. The box opened with line doubling in 1897.
The station closed in 1930 and the box much later in 1965.
A house has been built on the former goods yard.
The station was built in a rural location. Cauldcots Farm is just to the north.
Arbroath (Catherine Street)
Arbroath (Lady Loan)
Arbroath West Links
Other railway and industry locations
Lunan Bay Viaduct
Waulkmill Signal Box
Letham Mill Siding
Arbroath ^The Dens^ Siding
St Vigeans Junction
Dens Iron Works
Border Signal Box
Arbroath Shed [1st]
Letham Grange Hotel
St Vigeans Stones and Museum
|Location names in dark blue are on the same original line.|