This was an excursion platform for the Calderwood Estate. The former estate of the Maxwells was sold to the Scottish Co-operative Wholesale Society in 1904 for fruit production. It became an early country park.
The platform was on the south side of the single line.
The track formation remains relatively intact but little remains of the halt. Much of the estate is now the eastern part of East Kilbride.
The Rotten Calder Viaduct was to the east.
To the south is Calderlgen Country Park .
Bothwell [North British]
| Rotten Calder Viaduct|
Blantyre Pits Signal Box
Blantyre Colliery Pit No 4
Blantyre Colliery Pit No 2
Mavor and Coulson
Rolls Royce Aero Engines
Priestfield Colliery No 1
Blantyre No 4 Pit Box
Dechmont Briquette Works
Blantyre Colliery Pit No 3
Auchinraith Colliery Pits Nos 1 and 2
|Location names in dark blue are on the same original line.|