Brucefield Colliery Signal Box (1903-1906)
This was a short lived signal box controlling access to Brucefield Colliery. It opened in 1903 and closed in 1906, (the colliery itself opened in 1905 and closed in 1961).
The line had opened in 1893. The short branch ran east from it to the colliery.
The site of the colliery branch has been cleared and is now farmland.
Clackmannan and Kennet
Other railway and industry locations
Cherryton Brick Works
Tulligarth Colliery Pit No 2
Tulligarth Signal Box
Black Devon Viaduct
Tulligarth Colliery Pit No 3
|Location names in dark blue are on the same original line.|