This was a single platform station which became a two platform station with the addition of a passing loop. The original platform was to the south of the line.
A signal box opened with the station in 1895. It was replaced in 1905 with the opening of the station loop. The box was at the west end of the westbound platform, the loop being to the north of the box and siding to its south. The siding was at the west end, south side of the line, and was served from the west.
The station and box closed in 1960 and the loop and siding were taken out.
A road bridge crosses the line to the east of the station but little remains other than the cleared site and railway cottages.
Auldearn itself is over a mile to the south of the station site.
Dallas Dhu Halt
Fort George [1st]
Fort George [2nd]
| Nairn Viaduct|
Findhorn Viaduct [Forres]
Forres West Junction
Ardesier Platform construction yard
Forres South Junction
Forres East Junction
Dallas Dhu Siding
Dallas Dhu Distillery
Ardclach Bell Tower
|Location names in dark blue are on the same original line.|