Abronhill Signal Box

Location type

Place


Name and dates

Abronhill Signal Box (1873-1931)

Opened on the Caledonian Railway.


Description

This signal box was on the west side of the line. It was replaced in 1908. Following this there was a trailing siding on the southbound line and a trailing crossover just to its north. The box closed in 1931.


Tags

Signal box siding

External links

NLS Collection OS map of 1892-1914
NLS Collection OS map of 1944-67
NLS Map