Aberfeldy Distillery (1898-)
Opened on the Aberfeldy Branch (Inverness and Perth Junction Railway).
This distillery, opened 1898, is to the east of the former Aberfeldy station. It was served by a pair of sidings on the south side of the railway, approached from the west. The railway formerly passed by the north side of the distillery. To the west access to the sidings was controlled from a signal cabin, not a block post, open from 1897 to 1935. The box was on the north side of the line.
A short portion of loading bank remains here along with a length of track. This is host to tank engine number 2073 'Dailuaine' built by Andrew Barclay Sons & Co. at the Caledonia Works, Kilmarnock in 1939.
Black Island Platform
Dunkeld and Birnam
Other railway and industry locations
St Mary^s Church Grandtully
Pitlochry Fish Ladder
Kenmore Crannog Centre
Pitlochry Festival Theatre
Linn of Tummel Waterfall
Blair Athol Distillery
|Location names in dark blue are on the same original line.|