Aberdeen Gas Works (1840-1972)
Served by the Aberdeen Harbour Trustees Tramway.
This gas works was started in 1840 and transferred to the town corporation around 1870. This was a large site and rail served from the Aberdeen Harbour Trustees Tramway which was connected to the railway network at both Aberdeen Waterloo and Aberdeen Guild Street.
Aberdeen Guild Street
Bridge of Don
Other railway and industry locations
Denburn South Junction
Hutcheon Street Tunnel
Norco Butchers Factory
Ferryhill Shed [1st]
|Location names in dark blue are on the same original line.|