Wymondham North Junction on 27th February 1977, as viewed from the former branch to Ashwellthorpe and Fourncett. By that time the branch had fallen into disuse, having given access to King's rolling stock demolition site located down the line towards Hethel up until the previous year. Passenger use of the original connecting line between Wymondham and Fourncett had ceased in 1939.

Location: Wymondham

Original line: Norwich and Brandon Railway (Norfolk Railway)

Photographer: Mark Dufton

Contact photographer: Mark Dufton

Contact editor

Date: 27/02/1977

Image number: 84997

Other photographs of Wymondham on RailScot