The old station at Nethy Bridge on the Strathspey line, seen from the west in 2012, by which time the building had been converted for use as a bunkhouse. Originally opened as Abernethy in 1866, the change to Nethy Bridge took place in 1887. Passenger services ended in 1965, with the line closing completely in 1968.
Location: Nethy Bridge
Company: Strathspey Railway
Photographer: John Furnevel
Contact photographer: John Furnevel
Image number: 76268