LUL S8 stock on a Metropolitan Line service from Uxbridge to Aldgate arriving at Eastcote on 13th February 2013. This station, also served by the Piccadilly Line, was originally a tin hut halt opened in 1906, two years after the line opened in 1904 and was rebuilt as a station in 1939 to the designs of Dr. Charles Holden (1875-1960), the London Underground's Chief Architect between the two world wars.
Original line: Harrow and Uxbridge Railway
Photographer: David Bosher
Contact photographer: David Bosher
Image number: 76101