Llwyfan Cerrig

Gwili Railway train heading north to Danycoed at Llwyfan Cerrig, looking back south, on 9th June 2018. The station building here came from the former Felin Fach station on the Lampeter to Aberaeron branch, which was an offshoot of the line that the Gwili Railway now partially utilises. That line opened on 12th May 1851 and was closed to passengers one week short of its 100th anniversary on 7th May 1951 with freight finishing in 1963.

Location: Llwyfan Cerrig

Original line: Carmarthen and Cardigan Railway

Photographer: David Bosher

Contact photographer: David Bosher

Contact editor

Photosets: Welsh stations, National and Heritage Lines 1980-2022  Gwili Railway, 9th June 2018  

Date: 08/06/2018

Image number: 75408

Other photographs of Llwyfan Cerrig on RailScot