These two tall houses, and the residential road that runs between them, occupy the site of the old LMS EMU depot at Hall Road. Seen here in November 2020, alongside the station and level crossing, some eleven years after its demolition. The depot was operational from 1939 to 1997, latterly servicing the Class 507 EMUs that still call at the station.
Location: Hall Road
Photographer: Mark Bartlett
Contact photographer: Mark Bartlett
Image number: 74956